MUST READ BEFORE ORDERING!
You have obtained a a precise contact lens prescription from your Optometrists and forthwith confirm that what you order is in accordance to the said valid prescription.
- Do you know what circle lenses are? Read a quick little intro about the circle lenses.
- Be familiar with the Terms and Conditions, Shipping Policy, Tracking FAQ and Return Policy. Ensure that you have read our Circle Lens Care & Wear Guide and have thoroughly studied it. If you have never worn contact lenses before, we suggest you to consult your optometrist to see if you are suitable for them in the first place.
- Make an account on our site. It's easy and takes less than a minute. And, of course, your information is never sold to third parties. Your account is simply used to keep track of your orders and delivery information. You can also save your shopping cart for the next time you visit our website.
- Browse through our catalogue. Click Product Filter from Top Menu. Then You can browse by brand/series, by color, by diameter (size) and by prescription (power) by clicking the links in the right sidebar.
1. On the listing of the product that you would like to purchase, select the prescription: 0.00 (plano) if you have perfect vision, or your sph measurement for myopia if you need vision correction. Note that we do NOT have powers for hyperopia (positive values).
2. Indicate your desired quantity and click "Add to Cart"
3. In the "View Cart" page, you can edit your order quantities and delete items as needed. Click on the appropriate links to proceed through checkout.
4. Make sure that your Shipping Address is correct! We are not responsible if it's incorrect and you don't receive your parcel because of this.
5. If you are paying by other credit card, bank eCheck or Paypal account, you will need to select "Pay by Paypal" option at checkout. After the order confirmation page, you will be redirected to a Paypal payment page. We use their facilities to handle all our payments.
6. If you are paying by bank account, you can enter in your bank information for billing. Your bank will send Paypal the funds which will be transferred to us in form of an eCheck. Please note that eChecks can take up to 10 days for processing depending on your bank's policies. We only process orders after the eCheck has been completely cleared. Thus, we recommend you to use credit card or Paypal account whenever possible.
- If you already have a Paypal account and would like to use your Paypal balance, simply log in and follow the on screen instructions.
- You should receive an email with a 7 digit order confirmation number in the subject line. If you do not receive this email within 5 hours after placing your order, contact us immediately.
- We will ship 2 to 5 business days after your payment has been received/cleared.
- We will update your account status from "Order being Processed " to "Shipped" once we have shipped out your order. The tracking number will be emailed to you and uploaded into your order history.
- To track your shipment, please refer to our Track & Trace information page.
Questions, reports, compliments/complaints can be e-mailed to us any time using the Contact Us form. Be sure to indicate your Order Confirmation No. (7 digits) in the id order field for the fastest possible response.
Changing Your Order
- If you entered in a wrong shipping address or wrong prescription for an item, please email us asap with your order number, stating which corrections should be made. Changes can only be made BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED. No changes can be made after this period.
- Please note that making any changes to an order can result in a processing delay of up to 2 business days.
- If you wish to cancel your order after payment is made due to any reason, kindly inform us BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS SHIPPED.
- If you wish to cancel your order after the order is shipped out, please refer to our returns policy