CIRCLE LENS DISCLAIMER
Protect Your Eyes: Healthy and Safe Circle Lens Use
Before you make your order using this site, you have obtained a valid prescription by your Optician and forthwith confirm that what you order is in accordance to the said valid prescription.
We can only guarantee that the lenses are authentic, but cannot guarantee that they are suitable for your eyes. Some might have have extremely dry/sensitive eyes etc, and are less suitable to wear contact lenses or only suitable for specific brand )
We are not responsible for any damages done to your eyes/vision due to misuse and improper care of lenses purchased through us. We provided enough detailed information to clear up any misunderstandings.
- If you experience discomfort with your circle lenses, please remove them and consult your optician immediately.
- Discomfort can be an early sign of a more serious complication, and early treatment can have a significant impact on overcoming problems. Regular ongoing professional care can help maintain eye health.
Circles lenses are the same as any other contact lenses that required routine cleaning and storage in order to avoid any complication while wearing.
We will not advise you to wear circle lens if you do not like routine cleaning,
Please consult optometrist for further clarification on wearing of any of your contact lenses.
Following are some important note when wearing circle lenses
1.Ensure that you have soak your new lens in a contact lenses solution for 6 hours before you use it.
2.Do not use it directly from the vial bottles.
3.Before you use the lenses clean it again with a contact lenses solution or saline water.
4.DO Not use Tap water to clean your lens!
5.If you feel irritation , you may not have clean it thoroughly , please repeat item 3 again.
6.For beginner , do not you use the lens for long hours ( please read below : first timer user guide )
7.Do not wear your lens to sleep.
8.Do not swim or soak in a hot tub when wearing your lens.
9.Do not wear your color lens every day. Rest at least once a week.
10.Do cleanse your lens again, if you leave your lens in the case for more than 1 days.
11.Do not use eye drops or solutions that are not specifically for soft lens.
12.Do use protein removal pills once or twice a week for yearly lens
FOR FIRST TIME Circle Lens USERS Guide
1.For your eyes safety please follow below schedule. Your eyes need time to adjust to the lens.
Day 1 - 1 hour of wear
Day 2- 2 hours of wear
Day 3 to Day 5- 3 hours of wear
Day 6 - 4 hours of wear
Day 7 - 5 hour of wear
Day 8 - 6 to 8 hours of wear
2. Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
3. Upon removing the lens, place the lens in your palm ready to be cleaned, followed by placing the lens in the case with fresh solution.
4. Rinse the lens thoroughly with more all-purpose solution. Never use homemade solutions, mineral water or tap water. They may contain organisms that could cause an infection.
Circle Lens : User Guide
Cleaners for contact lenses
Contact lenses are a blessing for those who do not like wearing spectacles. The tiny thin and transparent film like objects helps vision but may have adverse effects too, if not taken care of. So while you are ready to place your lenses in your sensitive eyes, ensure that your lenses are always clean and well-looked after.
CIRCLE LENS FAQs
What are circle contact lenses?
- Circle lens is a cosmetic contact lens that has larger coloring diameter than the normal iris eyes of a person, wearing a circle lens is effective to create a larger looking eye and give the appearance of clear, doll-like eyes.
- Circle lenses is very different from a normal contact lenses, the outer part of the circle lens has an extra dark color tint making the eye look bigger.
- The colour is made using a sandwiched technology (colour is being sandwiched in between the lenses, thus it would not come in contact with your eyeballs).
Circle lenses are available in both prescription and plano forms:
- Prescription color contacts correct your myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) or astigmatism, as well as enhancing or completely changing your eye color.
- Plano color contacts are worn purely for cosmetic purposes to change your eye color and have no lens power for vision correction.
Circle lens details
- Hyper to super large circle lens
- Diameters 14.00 mm to 16.2mm
- Water content of lenses- 35% to 55%
- Curve of Lenses-8.6MM
- Usage is 1 YEAR ( provided with thorough cleansing which is very important!)
- Certification: FDA, CE, ISO, KGMP, MHLW
Advantages of Circle Lenses
- Makes larger appearance of the eyes.
- The lens color blends to the natural color of the eye.
- Variety of styles and design, circle lens is available in different series.
- Very inexpensive - One pair of lenses can last you for one year with proper care. (This means you can stop wasting money on monthly or daily lens)
- Soft contact lens that is why it is comfortable to use, it easily conforms to the shape of the eye.
What is the difference between colored and circle lenses?
Both are available in a variety of colors and designs as cosmetic lenses, but regular colored lenses do not have a black ring around the outer edge of the iris. They are meant to change the color of your eyes. Circle lenses are means to make your eyes appear larger with their notable black ring.
Will wearing circle contact lenses affect my vision?
Some wearers may experience blurring in their peripheral vision when wearing circle contact lenses for the first time.
How will I know which colors are best suited for me?
-IF you have hair, skin, and eyes that has natural blue-red undertone colors you should choose warm color lenses, a brown lens is a perfect choice.
-IF you have dark tone skin chose brighter colors.
-IF you are putting on make-up, chose a lens that will match your make-up.
-For people who have natural brown eyes you should chose a blue, violet, or green color circle lens.
Can I wear circle contact lenses if I have perfect eyesight?
Do you offer lenses with prescription?
Can I wear my circle contact lenses with glasses?
How do I take care of my circle contact lenses?
- Clean your lenses before and after wearing them. Before cleaning your lenses, make sure your hands are also clean. Place the lens in the palm of your hand and apply a few drops of multipurpose solution onto the lens. Rub the lens gently with your index finger against the palm for about 20 seconds on both faces.
- When storing lenses, always replace the multipurpose solution and clean the case so your lenses can soak in fresh, clean solution.
- Cleaning and rinsing are essential to remove mucus, secretions and deposits from the lenses that may have accumulated during use. Do this immediately after removing your lenses and prior to disinfection.
I feel uncomfortable while wearing the lenses. What should I do?
- Itching, burning or stinging of the eye.
- If it feels like dirt, dust or other foreign object is in your eye.
- Excessive watering, unusual eye secretions or redness.
- If you experience blurred vision, or if you see rainbows or halos around objects. Dry eyes may occur if your lenses are worn continuously for prolonged periods.
- The lenses feel less comfortable than they did when they were first inserted.
Any of the symptoms above can indicate a serious condition such as infection or corneal ulcer that may cause damage to your eyes. Prompt diagnosis and treatment is essential to avoid serious damage to your eyes. Remember that symptoms are warning signs. Remove the lenses immediately when the symptoms appear.
If your lenses are causing discomfort, do not wear them. You can read the Tips and Guide for more details.
How long should I wear the lenses?
How to choose right colour contacts?
A - Do you want others to notice your eye color and ask you about it OR
B - you want others to somehow know there is something different about you but not so sure what it is!
If A ~You want color contacts that will immediately notice by others, you may want to have color contacts violet, green or blue.
If your skin, hair, and natural eye colors have cool, blue-red undertones, you might choose a warm-toned contact lens such as light brown.
If your skin is dark, you might choose bright-colored lenses.
Choose a contact lens color that will stand out from the shadow and mascara colors you like to wear.
If B~ You want natural look and only have a subtle change.You may choose color contacts in green and gray if you have blue eyes.
Another option is an enhancer lens in blue, which would define the edges of your iris and deepen your natural color, but not change it dramatically.
If your skin, hair, makeup and natural eye colors are warm-toned, you might choose a warm color contact lens such as hazel to match and blend in.